Sunday, October 27, 2013

CJF's Ratchet & Clank Month!



Here's a shocking fact: I love the Ratchet & Clank series **insert audience gasp**.

Now, I've never been a fan from day one when the first game hit stores worldwide and I missed out on it. In 2010, however, when I started increasing my video game collection, I finally gave myself a chance to play the series and had a blast. The series was also a reason why I bought a PS3 (along with Metal Gear Solid 4). So, in a way, despite being a fan for only three years, it's played a big part in my gaming experience.

What makes Ratchet & Clank so great, you might ask? There are several reasons why it's so great: story, characters, comedy, imaginative worlds, sci-fi gadgetry, music, and, most importantly, gameplay. As of today, I own almost every game in the series (PSP titles are missing):


I know a lot of people like Gexup have expressed their love for the series; I felt I should too. What better way to show my love for the series than to make a written review on each and every one of them. That's right: a written review on every installment in the series.

Seeing as how the upcoming Into the Nexus will be released in stores on November 12th and it is the 12th game in the series, I will dedicate the first 11 days of the month, reviewing one game per day. This might sound familiar, and yes, it is similar to Cinemassacre's Monster Madness and Doug Walker's Disneycember/Dreamworks-uary.

I am currently writing rough drafts of the reviews. It might sound like a lot of work, and it is, but I hope it is all worth it in the end. EDIT: Here are all of my Ratchet & Clank game reviews:

No comments:

Post a Comment