Tuesday, March 24, 2020

I Now Have a Patreon!

Recent events have taken into account that I need to continue to stay productive. Because of this, I have decided to open up a Patreon page.

What is Patreon, by the way? It's a membership platform where fans can support their favorite content creators by making monthly donations. Before you say anything, take note that this is entirely optional. My blog posts will always be free to read. This is for those who want to contribute to my creative process.

There will also be some rewards to follow (subject to change) to those who do choose to donate monthly.

If you like my written reviews and wish to support it, consider donating on Patreon. If you want to support me, but don't have the cash to do so, sharing my posts is more than enough of a contribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment